NGO in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.
Considering the need of the hour, especially the needs of non-governmental organization, community based organizations and NGO networks the institute provides consultancy services on variety of fields such as: Organizational Development, Strategic Planning and logframe, Results Based Management, Monitoring and Evaluation Techniques, Social and Human Rights Related Curriculum Formulation, Preparation of Training Modules, Training of Developmental Practitioners, Project Evaluation, Baseline Study etc.
- Global Ignatian Advocacy Network, Rome, 12-15 May, 2014
- Sri Lankan Realities and Jesuit Response: Apostolic Planning of Sri Lanka Jesuit Province, Colombo, 8-12 September, 2014
- “Emerging Social Realities and Challenges” – Three day workshop for MSFS, at Guwahati from 3-5 February, 2015
- FMA-India Child Protection Policy, Chennai, 25-27, July, 2014.
- Evolving National Platform by Jesuits and Partners, 22-23 July, ISI Bangalore, 13-15 November, Pune and 11-15 February, Cochin.
Executive Director’s Office
Indian Social Institute
10 Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110 003
Tel: +91 11 49534125 / 121 / 126
Design & Developed by :